- Visit us for a free new patient exam ($163 value)
- Receive the comprehensive care your smile needs
- Schedule early morning appointments
For more than 30 years, residents of the Tampa area have trusted their smiles to Dr. David Doering. It’s no surprise, given his commitment to compassionate care and exceptional service. When you visit Doering Family Dental, you’ll find:We treat others the way we want to be treated Read Transcript
We treat others the way we want to be treated
We feel like we really do a good job of trying to connect with people on a personal level. I think today, we're moving more and more to corporate dentistry. A lot of people talk about going to the chain type places and they see a different dentist all the time, they see different staff members.
We've had really good success of keeping people for a long time. And I think that's really comforting when people walk in and they recognize the people in the office, being worked on by the owner dentists I think it's a really big thing. Corporate dentists, I think in general might be more inclined to be short-term oriented where I would be much more long-term oriented, I want to see you come back.
And we don't have to get all the work done this week for you, as long as it's not causing you more problems coming back next year after your cleaning next time, would be totally appropriate. We don't push, we try to take things at your pace.
- Convenient payment options, including CareCredit financing
- Extended hours that make it easy to schedule appointments
- A family-friendly team that welcomes children as young as 3
- A dentist with 30-plus years of experience
- Leading-edge technology like digital X-rays and digital dental impressions
- A wide range of services for making your smile the best it can be, including cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry
- Same-day appointments for emergencies
- Soothing sedation to ease dental anxiety
Call us today at 813-590-6649 to schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 1201 W. Linebaugh Ave., near the Babe Zaharias Golf Course.
Treat Your Smile to a Wide Range of Dental Care
Keeping your smile healthy with general dentistry is only the beginning. We also offer services for:
- Smile Beautification – Improve your smile with Invisalign, dental veneers, teeth whitening, and more.
- Smile Repair – We can mend damaged teeth with fillings, crowns, root canals, and other restorations.
- Teeth Replacement – Your choices for filling smile gaps include dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures.
- Oral Surgery – In addition to removing teeth, Dr. Doering can perform gum grafts, bone grafts, ridge augmentation, and sinus lifts.
- Anxiety Relief – Receive calming oral sedation so you can stay relaxed throughout your treatment.
Your First Dental Exam Is On Us
To keep your smile in its best possible condition, we’d like to see you every six months for an exam. We offer free exams (value of $163) for our new patients, including:
- Digital X-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal exam
- Consultation to discuss your smile goals
Above all else, our goal is to offer you a comfortable and enjoyable experience every time you visit our office. To request an appointment at Doering Family Dental in Tampa, call us today at 813-590-6649.