Few people make it through life without getting a cavity, breaking a tooth, or suffering similar damage. Thankfully, no matter what is wrong with your smile, Dr. David Doering can fix it with restorative dentistry in Tampa.We can help you have a healthy smile Read Transcript
If you're a person that has broken, damaged teeth, restorative dentistry has a lot of options for you today. Crowns with veneers and bridgework and implants, there's a lot of options how to fix your teeth and replace missing teeth. So if that's something that you're interested in, that you feel like you have a need for, give us a call and we can talk about your options.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Make your smile look attractive again
- Stop dental damage before it can get any worse
- Allow you to chew in comfort and enjoy all your favorite foods
- Give you a younger and healthier appearance
- Improve your oral health and your overall health too
If you think you need restorative dental care, call us today at 813-590-6649. If you have a toothache, a broken tooth, or a similar emergency, we can often offer you a same-day appointment. We’re open as early as 7:30 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m.
Regain Full Smile Functionality With Restorative Treatments
Whether you’re suffering from dental decay or an infection, you’ll find a treatment to return your smile’s healthy appearance and function:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings blend beautifully into your smile, unlike metal fillings. They also don’t contain mercury.
- Dental Crowns – Dr. Doering uses crowns to mend large cavities, broken teeth, and other problems. He can even use them to cover cosmetic imperfections like stains.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are often the right choice if your decay is too extensive for a cavity but not serious enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – A root canal treatment can save an infected tooth, avoiding the need for an extraction and tooth replacement.
Replace Missing Teeth to Restore Your Smile’s Appearance & Function
Missing teeth can have a devastating effect on your smile – but they don’t have to. You can replace teeth with:
- Dental Implants – Since they can be restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures, implants can replace any number of teeth. They also stimulate your jaw the same way as natural tooth roots to keep the bone strong and intact.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row with a bridge. Bridges can be attached to natural teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – These restorations are often the most cost-effective way to replace most or all of your teeth.
If dental impressions are needed for your treatment, Dr. Doering can use hassle-free digital technology instead of gloppy goop to make them.