One of the most stressful things about a sudden or painful dental problem is knowing where to find help quickly. No one should have to suffer the pain of a toothache or the embarrassment of a damaged smile a moment longer than necessary. That’s why we want you to bring your Tampa dental emergencies to us!
Dr. Doering and our skilled team will move swiftly to:We want to get you out of pain and back to health Read Transcript
Things happen in life and there can be emergencies. So our main focus in an emergency situation would be to get you out of pain. And hopefully, then we can get you on a path to getting your mouth healthier so that you don't have emergencies. If you're having troubles, give us a call.
- Soothe your dental pain
- Treat the underlying oral health problem
- Make your mouth functional again
- Keep decay or damage from getting worse
- Preserve the appearance of your smile
Our caring team at Doering Family Dental is here to treat your unexpected dental problems as soon as possible. When you call us right away at 813-590-6649 for an emergency appointment, we can usually see you that same day. We open at 7:30 a.m. four days a week.
Fix Teeth Problems Quickly With Emergency Dental Care
Because we want to end your dental pain quickly and get your smile back in shape, we do everything we can to see you for an emergency appointment the same day you call. Even when you call us after hours and on weekends, we offer contact info to reach Dr. Doering so you can get the assistance you need.
At Doering Family Dental, we offer restorative dentistry services like:
- Tooth Fillings – With a tooth-colored filling, we can treat your cavity with a seamless solution that blends right in with your surrounding teeth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Repair damaged or decayed teeth with natural-looking dental crowns that restore oral function and preserve your smile. We can also combine a series of crowns to create a dental bridge that replaces missing teeth.
- Root Canals – Relieve your toothache with root canal treatment. It removes infection, keeps it from returning, and restores your tooth.
- Dentures – Replace many or all of your teeth with a variety of options, including full or partial, implant-retained, and implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Implants – If your tooth has been knocked out or needs to be removed, we can replace it with a dental implant for superior strength, function, and longevity.
Whatever procedure you need, we will make sure you’re relaxed and comfortable. We can also calm your nerves with dental sedation if you’re anxious about your dental appointment.
Let us ease your dental pain and fix your teeth quickly! For help with your dental emergencies in Tampa, call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649. For less urgent needs, you can request an appointment online.