No one wants to feel self-conscious. It’s pretty hard not to, though, if you’re wearing metal braces. Fortunately, you no longer need a mouth full of brackets and wires to straighten your teeth. Invisalign in Tampa offers a more convenient and discreet orthodontic option.We can fix your smile quickly and discreetly Read Transcript
Invisalign is a great way to move your teeth, especially as an adult, quickly, easily, and discreetly. For adults especially, it's nice not to have the hardware on the teeth. It works really well. And actually, high school juniors and seniors getting pictures taken. It used to be a hassle to have to take the braces off to get the senior pictures done.
And so there's just a lot of advantages to the Invisalign system. It's been a really nice improvement in the way that we can move teeth. If it's something that you'd be interested in, give us a call, and we can discuss your options.
Invisalign treatment is:
- Almost Invisible – Clear aligners fit snugly over your teeth, so they blend easily into your smile. Most people won’t even realize you’re wearing them.
- Nonintrusive – Without braces, you can eat whatever you’d like without worrying about food getting stuck or damaging wires. It’s also simple to clean your teeth because you can remove your Invisalign aligners for brushing and flossing.
- Comfortable – There’s no metal hardware to rub against your cheeks and lips.
- Hassle-Free – With Invisalign orthodontics, you simply change to a new set of aligners every two weeks. You won’t need to worry about uncomfortable adjustments. You also won’t need as many checkups at our office.
- Quicker Than Braces – Most patients complete their Invisalign treatment in about a year.
To see if Invisalign aligners are right for you, call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649 to schedule a consultation.
Straighten Your Teeth With Personalized Invisalign Treatment
Braces may require frequent adjustments during treatment because they are a standard solution. In contrast, Dr. Doering makes no-mess digital impressions of your teeth and uses special software to create an individualized treatment plan for you. The plan is sent to an exclusive Invisalign lab, which creates custom aligners based on his specifications.
Once your Invisalign aligners arrive, you will:
- Have Dr. Doering check the fit and review your treatment plan
- Wear them at least 20-22 hours a day for the best results, removing them only for meals and oral hygiene
- Change to a new set of aligners every two weeks
- Visit our office every few weeks so we can check your progress