Stained, misshapen, nicked, or gapped teeth may not be a big deal on their own, but together, they can create an unattractive smile that makes you feel insecure. It’s also easy to feel overwhelmed when you have multiple cosmetic problems with your teeth. That’s why you should check out dental veneers in Tampa!Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 0K0Hk9bfz9E We can give you that Hollywood Smile Read Transcript
Veneers are a very exciting new thing in dentistry, okay? I've been a dentist for a long time I think back to gold crowns, silver fillings, very functional things, very unaesthetic things. Then we moved into porcelain fused to metal crowns. But today, veneers are awesome. They are all porcelain. They're durable. We can change shape, color of teeth. It's an exciting way to give you a Hollywood smile if that's what you're looking at. So if you're unhappy with your smile and you think veneers might be a great option for you, give us a call and we can talk about your options.
As a highly regarded cosmetic dentist in the area for over 30 years, Dr. Doering can create custom porcelain veneers to:
- Cover up chipped or cracked teeth
- Hide teeth stains and discoloration
- Close small gaps between teeth
- “Straighten” slightly crooked teeth
- Give you a glamorous, confident new smile
You deserve to feel great about your smile. Call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649 to find out how veneers can make that happen!
Hide Your Teeth Flaws With Veneers
Veneers are designed to fix all sorts of dental imperfections with just one treatment rather than combine multiple cosmetic dentistry services to achieve the results you want. It’s what makes them such a versatile option for patients who want a smile makeover but don’t need or want all the hassle of multiple appointments or complicated, invasive procedures.
Created in the early days of cinema, the first veneers gave the stars of the silver screen more attractive, radiant smiles. But creating them was a much more complicated and costly process than it is now, which means you don’t have to have the resources of a celebrity to look like one!
Today, advanced technology allows you the luxury of creating a brand-new, customized smile with porcelain veneers that are catered to your exact specifications. With the help of Dr. Doering, you can change many aspects of the appearance of your teeth, such as their:
- Color – Because most patients won’t need to place veneers over every single tooth, it’s important to get the color just right. We can make sure yours will be bright and beautiful without standing out against any surrounding teeth that aren’t covered by veneers.
- Size – If you have teeth that appear too small or short compared to others, you can create a more uniform look with veneers that are perfectly sized using precise digital measurements to fit comfortably and look natural and proportional.
- Shape – Long, pointy teeth or teeth that are a bit rough or jagged around the edges can be hidden by veneers that give your smile an even, sophisticated appearance.
- Position – One of the great features of veneers is that they give the illusion that you just completed orthodontic treatment. They don’t move your teeth at all; they are just placed over small gaps and slightly crooked teeth to make it appear as though your teeth have been straightened.
Enjoy a Sneak Peek at Your New Smile
Making long-term changes, even good ones, to your teeth can be a difficult decision. That’s why you’ll appreciate being able to see your new smile before treatment begins based on a dental wax-up or digital preview to help you better visualize your projected results. Not only will this early sneak peek get you excited about the changes you’ll be making, but you’ll feel more comfortable and confident about your decision to create the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted.
Get started now! For a consultation with Dr. Doering about our dental veneers in Tampa, call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649.