Keep Your Smile Healthy With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Tampa
About 1 out of 4 adults has untreated decay. Source.
Maintaining good oral and overall health takes more than daily brushing and flossing. You also need help from our team at Doering Family Dental to protect your teeth and gums. With routine visits to us for dental cleanings and exams in Tampa, you can:
- Detect oral problems early
- Treat them while they’re small
- Prevent the buildup of dental plaque
- Lower your risk for gum disease and tooth loss
- Keep your smile bright throughout your life
Let us keep your mouth clean and healthy for a lifetime! Call 813-590-6649 today for an appointment.
Stay on Top of Dental Problems With Routine Exams
We emphasize preventive dentistry because we understand the importance of your oral health to the health of your whole body. If your mouth isn’t healthy, it’s hard for the rest of your body to be in good health. When you come to our office for a professional cleaning and dental exam, you also can take advantage of many other preventive services:
- Cavity Detection – What the eye can’t see, our cavity detectors can, helping us catch tooth decay in its earliest stages.
- Dental Sealants – Shield your teeth with a layer of protection against decay and cavities. You’ll enjoy better oral health and easier dental checkups!
- Fluoride Treatment – Give your teeth a coating of fluoride to remineralize your tooth enamel and fight harmful oral bacteria.
Take Good Care of Your Smile With Our Other Services
If we do find any problems, we’ll let you know about them and give you restorative or cosmetic options for handling them. Some commonly recommended treatments include:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings won’t stand out like traditional metal fillings will.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can deep clean your gums to remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria. This allows your gums to begin healing.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional at-home whitening gives you the flexibility to brighten a dull smile whenever you want.
Call us today at 813-590-6649 to schedule all your dental cleanings and exams in Tampa. You can also . We look forward to helping you achieve a bright, healthy smile!