As much as we would love for every one of our patients to keep their natural teeth for a lifetime, we know that some dental problems are best resolved with a tooth removal in Tampa. When it’s in your best interest, Dr. Doering can perform dental extractions to:We want to get you out of pain and back to health Read Transcript
If you're in need of an extraction of a tooth, we do most extractions that come through the office. The one exception would be wisdom teeth. We do refer out most of our wisdom teeth extractions. But other extractions, we do most of them that come through the office. Keep things here, so that you're not running around to a lot of different offices. If you are in pain, and in a need of an extraction we can do that for you. We want to get you out of the pain. We will also talk to you about options as far as replacing that tooth, whether it be a bridge or it be an implant. If you're interested in some of this, give us a call, so that we can talk to you about that.
- End the intense pain of an infected or damaged tooth beyond repair
- Protect your overall health from the spread of infection
- Make room in your mouth for future dental implants or other tooth replacements
- Eliminate overcrowding so you can start orthodontic treatment
- Restore your oral health and the full function of your mouth
- Keep your dental health on track and reduce risk of future problems
Although removing a tooth is often a last resort, there are circumstances when it’s the best way to solve a dental problem. When that happens, count on our team at Doering Family Dental! Call 813-590-6649 to schedule an appointment. Same-day care is often available for emergencies.
Avoid Potential Dental Problems With Tooth Extractions
Any good dentist will tell you that keeping your natural teeth for as long as possible should be the top priority when approaching any dental problem. When removing one or more teeth really is the best decision for your oral and overall health, however, we will make sure the process is smooth and efficient. Even so, removing teeth can make it easier to complete other treatments, such as:
- Invisalign – Overcrowding will only complicate orthodontic treatment. We may remove teeth before starting your clear aligners therapy to make the process faster and easier and improve your results.
- Dental Implants – Unhealthy teeth that can’t be saved will need to be removed. We can replace them with dental implants, which will last longer and mimic your strong bite better than any other replacement option.
Feel Comfortable Throughout Your Procedure
We perform tooth removals and other types of oral surgery right here in our practice for more convenient care. In addition to local anesthesia, you can stay nice and comfortable throughout your procedure with dental sedation. Our oral sedation will safely induce relaxation and calm your nerves for a more relaxing experience.