- Our fast treatment will stop your toothache
- Don’t lose your tooth to infection
- Feel relaxed with dental sedation
When you have nagging dental pain that isn’t helped by pain relievers, it could be a sign that your tooth is infected. To protect your oral and overall health, we perform root canals in Tampa that will have you feeling better in no time!We can get you out of pain comfortably Read Transcript
We can get you out of pain comfortably
The term root canal has a lot of baggage with it, but I'm here to tell you today that it doesn't live up to its reputation from the past. We have great anesthetics. We can get you numb for sure. We have better instrumentation today. We can do it more quickly and a better job than we could in years past. I just want to reassure you that root canals are not what they were in the past, and we can quickly and easily get you out of pain and save a tooth. It's a great option to save a tooth.
Our root canal treatment at Doering Family Dental is designed to:
- Prevent oral infection from spreading to the rest of your body
- Preserve your natural tooth so you won’t need an extraction
- Relieve the pain of an intense, throbbing toothache
- Ensure the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Keep your smile bright and healthy
Stop Tooth Pain & Save Your Smile With Root Canal Treatment
Root canal procedures have a terrible reputation as a painful, complicated process. Maybe that reputation was deserved years ago, but with advances in modern dentistry, this restorative treatment is simpler, more efficient, and more comfortable than ever before.
We understand that you might still feel anxious about dental treatment, which is why we always go out of our way to ensure your comfort. Along with our patient-focused, compassionate care, we offer sedation to help calm your nerves for a more relaxing experience.
Thanks to modern techniques and Dr. Doering’s decades of experience, our root canal procedure is a straightforward process:
- Dr. Doering will use special instruments to gently but thoroughly clean the inner chamber of your tooth to remove the infection.
- To prevent the infection from spreading or returning, he will then carefully sanitize the tooth.
- Using a rubber-like material, Dr. Doering will fill the area and cap your tooth with a natural-looking dental crown to restore oral function and keep your mouth healthy.
Don’t put your smile at risk or suffer from tooth pain. Keep your mouth healthy with root canals in Tampa. Call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649.