Cosmetic dentistry has really changed dentistry over the last several decades. We've gotten much better materials that we have to work with. Obviously tooth colored materials that we have to work with, whether it's composite filling material for bonding or veneers. It's very exciting to see mouths that just look awesome. If you're wanting to make some changes in your mouth, come and give us a call. We'd love to talk about your options.
Your smile may be healthy, but you want it to be beautiful too. That’s no problem with our cosmetic dentistry in Tampa. At our office, you will find:
- Services to address every cosmetic flaw, including crooked teeth, stains, and misshapen teeth
- A cosmetic dentist with decades of experience who can help you find the treatments that will work best for your smile
- Options at different price points, so you can find a solution that fits your budget
- Numerous payment options, including CareCredit financing
- Extended hours so you can receive cosmetic treatments before work or after school
The best way to begin your smile transformation is visiting our office for a consultation with Dr. David Doering, a pioneer in cosmetic dental treatments in the Tampa Bay area. To schedule one, call us today at 813-590-6649. He can use wax models and digital images to help illustrate the cosmetic possibilities!
Hide Imperfections With Veneers or Bonding
Depending on the smile flaws you want to address, you’ll likely enjoy numerous options. You can use two of our most versatile treatments to conceal many common flaws, including chips, stains, misshapen teeth, and worn teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Porcelain veneers are strong and stain resistant. They can keep your smile looking beautiful for many years. You can change the shape, length, and color of your teeth with veneers. In some cases, we can use them to address minor misalignment of teeth without orthodontics.
- Tooth Bonding – Not quite as versatile or long lasting as veneers, bonding is more affordable and can usually be completed in just one visit to our office.
Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Care
Your other cosmetic dental options include:
- Teeth Whitening – You can conveniently whiten at home using professional-strength treatments that provide brighter results than you can get from a drugstore.
- Teeth Contouring – This simple treatment can fix uneven edges, slight overlaps, and similar issues.
- Gum Reshaping – Removing excess gum tissue will give your smile a less “gummy” appearance. We can also even out a crooked gumline.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Enjoy a beautifully straight smile without a mouth full of metal.
- Smile Makeover – Combine multiple treatments for a stunning change. Dr. Doering can help you identify the solutions that will work best for you.