- Pair dentures with implants for a strong bite
- Eat apples & other crunchy foods again
- Feel more confident when meeting new people
With today’s dentures in Tampa, you needn’t worry about a smile that doesn’t look natural. Unlike the “false teeth” your grandparents may have worn, our modern replacement teeth offer a realistic appearance. With a better fit, they feel more comfortable too. You will:
- Reveal a full and confident smile
- Feel more at ease in social settings
- Enunciate your words so others can easily understand you
- Look years younger, with fuller cheeks and a healthier appearance
- Enjoy a more varied diet, including crunchy foods
You have more dentures options than ever before, including dental implant dentures. A consultation with Dr. Doering is the best way for you to find the right replacement teeth. To schedule one, call us today at 813-590-6649.
Implant Dentures Offer Lifelike Performance
Conventional dentures rest on top of your gums, held in place largely by suction. Your mouth changes as you age, so without tooth roots to provide stimulation to your jaw, your bone shrinks over time. This means you’ll require periodic relining procedures to adjust the fit of your replacement teeth. Dental implants prevent this kind of bone loss by stimulating your jaw.
Implant dentures also provide:
- More Comfort – Implant dentures won’t rub against your gums the way conventional dentures can.
- More Security – When attached to implants, your replacement teeth won’t loosen or shift.
- More Chewing Power – You’ll have a bite almost as strong as before you lost teeth.
- Easier Maintenance – Some implant dentures require no more than brushing and flossing. Your oral hygiene routine may not change at all.
- Versatility – You can choose implant-retained dentures that can be easily removed for cleaning or implant-supported dentures that stay in place until your dentist removes them. Both stay in place without adhesive.
Implants Not for You? Choose From Other Denture Options
If you’d rather not get implants, you still have good denture options:
- Full Dentures – These arches of teeth are used in the upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws for a full-mouth teeth replacement. You take them out daily for cleaning.
- Partial Dentures – If you still have healthy teeth, you may want to get partials. They are also removed for daily cleaning.
- Temporary Dentures – These temporary teeth keep your smile looking great until your final restorations are ready.
For dentures in Tampa, call Doering Family Dental at 813-590-6649.