- Ask about our free exam for new patients
- Enjoy a mouth that looks & feels great
- Benefit from protective services like fluoride
A healthy mouth doesn’t happen by accident. To keep your teeth and gums in great shape, you’ll want to brush and floss daily and visit our office regularly for general dentistry in Tampa.We want to help you have a great smile Read Transcript
We want to help you have a great smile
When you come to see us as a new patient, we're obviously looking at your needs as far as cavities, broken teeth, things like that. But something that I really like to talk to people about that I'm really passionate about is prevention. And a lot of it comes from personal experience because when I was in high school, I chewed a lot of gum. I drank a lot of Coke. I got lots of cavities. And so I speak from experience.
Periodically during your visits, I'll talk about prevention, about sweet habits and things like that, if I'm seeing new cavities appear in a person's mouth, and so I tried to broach the subject about that, asking if people wanted to get less cavities. Do you want to see less of the dentist? And most people do want to see less of the dentist. Talking about prevention is a great thing so that people can help themselves. So if you're looking for a dentist who is interested in preventing cavities, who's wants to make your mouth healthier, please give us a call. I think we can really help you.
With our general dental care, we will:
- Remove plaque and tartar that you’ve missed with your home oral hygiene
- Get to know your smile goals so we can suggest personalized treatments to help you achieve them
- Welcome children as young as age 3 to give them a positive introduction to dental care
- Find problems like cavities and gum disease so we can treat them before they threaten your oral health
- Recommend preventive care such as gum disease treatment or dental sealants if needed
We recommend appointments for cleanings and exams every six months. To schedule one, call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649. If you’re a new patient, ask about our special offer for a free introductory exam and consultation.
Find the General Dental Care Your Smile Needs
To supplement home brushing and flossing, we offer these preventive services:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings – Regular cleanings and exams are the foundation of a healthy mouth. We use digital X-rays and laser cavity detectors to find problems in their earliest stages.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We use a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing to keep early gum disease from advancing to a more damaging stage.
- Mouthguards – Dr. Doering can make a custom mouthguard to protect your teeth during sports or to keep you from grinding your teeth in your sleep.
- Dental Sealants – These thin protective layers help keep hard-to-reach areas like back teeth free of decay.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel to make it more resistant to cavities.
New Patients Receive an Easy Introduction to Our Practice
Exams are so essential to your dental health that we offer them for free ($163 value) to our new patients. We include digital X-rays and a consultation. During your exam, you can expect:
- A thorough evaluation of your dental health, including X-rays
- An oral cancer screening
- A periodontal exam to ensure your gums are healthy
- A discussion of your dental goals
- A review of payment options and other aspects of our practice