- New patient exams are free ($163 value)
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing sedation is available
- Find what your smile needs, from exams to implants
At Doering Family Dental, you’ll feel satisfied, not stressed, when you visit our office. Our compassionate dental care in Tampa includes:
- Convenient extended hours, so scheduling is simple
- A dentist on call so you can reach him after hours in an emergency
- The option of receiving dental sedation if you need it
- Free exams for new patients ($163 value)
- Personal attention, including follow-up calls after involved procedures
- Mess-free digital dental impressions, with no goop
- Care rooms with a scenic garden view
- Hassle-free payment options, including CareCredit financing
Call us at 813-590-6649 today to schedule a stress-free appointment. We’re conveniently located near Babe Zaharias Golf Course and welcome patients from throughout the Tampa Bay area. If it’s your first visit, be sure to take advantage of our free new patient exam.
Achieve Your Smile Goals With Our Services
Our team is committed to helping you achieve your smile goals, whether it’s replacing missing teeth so you can enjoy your favorite meal again or giving you a whiter smile for a wedding or other special occasion. We offer:
- General Dental Care – Your oral health is our top priority. Maintain a healthy smile with exams, cleanings, and other general dental services.
- Family Dentistry – Bring children as young as age 3 for gentle introductions to the dentist.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments – Transform your smile and improve your self-confidence with services like dental veneers and teeth whitening.
- Invisalign – Clear plastic aligners are a comfortable and convenient alternative to metal braces. Plus, most patients complete Invisalign treatment within 12 months.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix damaged teeth with fillings, crowns, and root canals. Replace missing teeth with traditional dental bridges, dentures, or implants.
- Dental Implants – Bring back your smile with versatile dental implants. They can replace a single tooth, all your teeth, or any number of teeth in between.
- Oral Surgery – Solve dental problems with tooth extraction, bone grafts, gum grafts, and more.
Call 813-590-6649 for compassionate dental care in Tampa.