If you have kids, you may spend a lot of time driving them to different schools, sports fields, and other locations. There’s no need to add to your time in the car with visits to different dentists – not when family dentistry in Tampa is available in one convenient place.We take care of the whole family Read Transcript
For people that maybe have lost a lot of their teeth or teeth that you have are in jeopardy of being lost, moving to some kind of denture is probably a good idea for you. It's going to improve your overall health, we need to get diseased teeth out so that the mouth can be healthier and dentures are a great way to help you maintain your nutrition so that you can live a long and healthy life. So if you're feeling like you have some of these issues, please give us a call.
At our family-friendly office, you will appreciate:
- A location near several schools, including Forest Hills Elementary, Adams Middle School, and Chamberlain High School
- Staff that is comfortable working with patients of all ages
- Comprehensive dental care, from exams to orthodontics to implants
- The option of soothing sedation for family members who need it
- Easy scheduling options, with hours as early as 7:30 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m.
- Acceptance of many payment methods, including insurance and CareCredit financing
To see how convenient family dental care can be, call us today at 813-590-6649. If you’re a new patient, schedule a free introductory exam ($163 value). You’ll receive digital X-rays, an oral cancer screening, and periodontal exam. You’ll also discuss your smile goals during a consultation with Dr. Doering.
Find Comprehensive Services for Your Family’s Smiles
All smiles need general dental care like cleanings and exams. But smiles in different stages of life may require additional services like cosmetic improvement or dental repair. With more than three decades in practice and advanced training in many areas of dentistry, Dr. David Doering also offers:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Enhance your smile with cosmetic services like dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and gum reshaping.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – You won’t need to spend a year or more wearing metal braces to straighten your teeth. Invisalign aligners are so discreet they vanish into your smile. Plus, most patients complete Invisalign treatment in less time than braces.
- Restorative Dental Care – Dr. Doering repairs damaged smiles with tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns.
- Implant Dentistry – No tooth replacement feels and functions more like natural teeth than dental implants.
- Teeth Replacement – If you’d rather not get implants, you can replace teeth with a dental bridge or dentures.
- Oral Surgery – There’s no need to visit a specialist for most surgical procedures. We offer tooth removal, bone grafts, gum grafts, sinus lifts, and ridge augmentation.
- Emergency Dental Care – Same-day care is usually available for emergencies like a toothache. Plus, you can reach Dr. Doering after hours if necessary.
- Dental Sedation – Dr. Doering can provide safe oral sedation if you need it.