Missing teeth affect your life in so many ways. You won’t smile if you aren’t comfortable with how you look. Difficulty chewing can limit you to bland, soft foods when dining out with friends. You may even be self-conscious about your speech. Don’t let your social life suffer! With dental implants in Tampa, you will:They're the best option for missing teeth Read Transcript
Dental implants have been a game-changer for dentistry. They give us so many more options. And today, if you have a single missing tooth or a couple of missing teeth, we can put implants in that area. It has a big distinction between that and a bridge. If we do a bridge, we have to trim down the teeth that are going to be anchors on either side of that space, but with dental implants, we can just put the implants in there and we don't have to do anything to the adjacent teeth. And so, it's a wonderful option to be able to do that that way to replace missing teeth. So, if you think that might be something that you'd be interested, give us a call and we can talk about that.
- Complete Your Smile – Implants can replace any number of teeth, even all of them.
- Never Need Denture Adhesive – Unlike conventional dentures, replacement teeth attached to implants stay securely in place. You can throw away your denture adhesive and forget about embarrassing slippage.
- Eat Anything You Want – Implants give you a stronger bite than you can achieve with conventional dentures.
- Speak Without Slurring – Replacement teeth that slip and shift can affect your speech. Implants make it easy for others to understand what you say.
- Enjoy a Younger-Looking Face – Without stimulation from tooth roots, your jawbone atrophies over time, giving your face a sunken look. Implants keep the bone healthy and strong, so you’ll look younger.
To see if teeth implants are right for you, call us today at 813-590-6649 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Doering.
Rely on Our Implant Dentist’s Expertise
Some dentists only place implants, while others only restore them with teeth replacements. Dr. Doering does both, so you can have your entire implant procedure done at our office. This saves you time, hassle, and expense!
Using advanced technology like digital X-rays, he places implants in your jaw. If you’re nervous about the procedure, you can receive oral sedation. Once implants become completely integrated with your jaw, a process that usually takes just a few months, you’re ready to receive your replacement teeth.
You can choose:
- An Implant With a Crown – Dr. Doering places a single dental implant. Once healed, he’ll attach a durable dental crown to it.
- An Implant-Supported Bridge – Fill smile gaps left by several missing teeth with a bridge attached to two or more implants. Unlike a conventional bridge, Dr. Doering won’t have to touch any healthy teeth for your treatment.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A system of snaps and balls keeps your dentures firmly in place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures, which are attached to a bar on top of your implants, perform most like natural teeth by transferring chewing force to your jaw.
Strengthen Your Jaw for Teeth Implants
If you’ve lost bone density in your jaw, you may need oral surgery to strengthen it before dental implant treatment. Dr. Doering performs many surgical procedures in our office, including:
- Bone Grafts – During this simple treatment, Dr. Doering places material that strengthens your jaw by encouraging new bone growth.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure creates added height in your upper jaw to make more room for implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – An augmentation is a more involved reconstruction of your jawline than a bone graft.