When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist prepared to handle the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Doering Family Dental. Our staff is made up of talented, experienced dentists and thoughtful staff members that will give you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be much more distressed than typical. If so, we can provide sedation before your treatment to relax you and relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and answer any kind of concerns you have about your dental care. We want to make certain you’re as comfortable as possible
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest any type of restorative or other types of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we usually treat, and steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Toothache— Wash your mouth with warm water, then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth– Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any kind of soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is essential, go to a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Egypt Lake-Leto, FL. Call Doering Family Dental right now at 813-590-6649 for an appointment.