When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you require a dental specialist all set to handle the obstacle of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Doering Family Dental. Our staff is composed of skilled, skilled dentists and also thoughtful staff members that will certainly offer you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be more nervous than typical. If so, we can provide sedation before your procedure to relax you and also soothe your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace as well as address any kind of questions you have regarding your dental care. We intend to make certain you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you as well as suggest any type of restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and also get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we usually treat, and steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Toothache— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling as well as discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth– Use ice to relieve pain as well as swelling, as well as bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, as well as try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help maintain any kind of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is important, go to a skilled emergency dentist in Lake Magdalene, FL. Call Doering Family Dental right now at 813-590-6649 for an appointment.