When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental professional all set to handle the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Doering Family Dental. Our staff is composed of skilled, skilled dentists and thoughtful team members who will give you the very best dental experience possible.When you’re in pain, you might be extra distressed than usual. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to calm you and calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and address any kind of questions you have concerning your dental care. We intend to make certain you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and recommend any kind of restorative or other sorts of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we usually treat, and steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Toothache— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth– Use ice to eliminate discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help you to keep any soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is essential, see a competent emergency dentist in Temple Terrace, FL. Call Doering Family Dental right now at 813-590-6649 for an appointment.