We like looking after families due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the importance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to your Citrus Park family dentist, since we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients realize and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member are afraid about your oral treatment, we techniques of sedation to relax your nerves — including oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your relatives require as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Doering Family Dental. We offer a series of first-class oral solutions, all of which will be customized to your own needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dental Care — Keep your smile in optimal shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, foul breath treatment, and advice for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These synthetic teeth roots will give you back your smile and aid protect your jawbone. Visit us and find out all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can remake your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures — Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a few lost teeth. We offer a number of kinds of dentures and will help you choose the ones most effective for you.
- Dental surgery — Our solutions can help restore your oral health and avoid more problems. Solutions include teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum improving, and orthodontics.
- Corrective Dentistry — When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Citrus Park, FL who truly cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649 to reserve an appointment.