We enjoy attending to families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the significance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to your family dentist in Temple Terrace, FL who has a number of years of experience assisting our patients to achieve and maintain healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family fidget about your oral treatment, we have methods of sedation to soothe your nerves– oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, no matter what your relatives need as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Doering Family Dental. We offer a series of excellent dental treatments, all of which will be customized tailored to your individual needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dental Care — Keep your smile in leading condition with routine exams, gum disease solutions, fluoride, bad breath remedies, and support for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These artificial teeth roots will give you back your grin and aid protect your jawbone. See us and discover all the advantages of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can repair your grin and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures — Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We supply a range of dentures and will help you select the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental surgery — Our solutions can help restore your oral health and prevent more issues. Solutions consist of teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Corrective Dentistry — When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you to take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Temple Terrace, FL who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Doering Family Dental today at 813-590-6649 to reserve an appointment.