We hope you enjoy reading our new Doering Family Dental blog in Tampa! This is where you can find all sorts of ways we can help you achieve a better state of oral health and maintain your smile’s bright, healthy appearance for a lifetime. Our team is dedicated to cutting-edge dentistry so you receive the best care possible.
Dr. David Doering has been serving the community for over 30 years, providing excellent dental care in the Tampa Bay area. To experience it for yourself, call us today at 813-590-6649 to schedule an appointment.
Let Us Help You Achieve Your Smile Goals
One of the reasons people keep coming back to see us is our wide range of treatments. We are proud to offer comprehensive care, so you know exactly where to go for a great-looking and healthy smile. We offer you and your family all these services and more:
- General Dentistry – We can help you keep your teeth and gums healthy with routine cleanings and exams, custom athletic mouthguards, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Family Dentistry – Bring your loved ones to us for comprehensive dentistry for all ages. We can take great care of your family’s smiles with modern dental treatments ranging from hygiene appointments to restorative and cosmetic procedures to full teeth replacement.
- Dental Veneers – Create the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted with custom porcelain veneers. You can even get a preview of your new smile with our digital technology and wax-ups.
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth without conspicuous metal braces. Our clear aligners move teeth comfortably, quickly, and effectively for a healthier, more attractive smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Along with tooth-colored fillings and root canals, we can use durable, natural-looking crowns and bridges to preserve your oral function and health, as well as improve your smile’s appearance.
- Dental Implants – Replace one, many, or all of your teeth with our modern dental implant solutions, including implant-retained and implant-supported dentures.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us right away when you or someone in your family suffers an unexpected dental problem. We can usually arrange a visit the same day you call, and we leave Dr. Doering’s contact number on our voicemail for after-hours calls.
You can also schedule oral surgeries with us instead of dealing with the hassle of visiting an outside specialist. If you struggle with dental anxiety, we offer sedation to make sure your experiences with us are as comfortable as possible.
To get the quality care you deserve, keep reading the Doering Family Dental blog. In the meantime, call us at 813-590-6649 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to meet you!